Saturday, November 8, 2008

Miley Cyrus 'used to clean toilets'


The 16-year-old actress admits she has had various unsavoury occupations in the past.

Miley, the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, said: "I had one normal job and I actually liked it. I worked at this place called Sparkles Cleaning Service and I cleaned houses, I was like 11. I can clean toilet bowls!"

In the interview to be aired on US TV series The Tyra Banks Show, Miley also revealed the car she would love to drive when she passes her test.

She said: "I want a black Mercedes Benz and then just the little Mercedes signs to be pink and I would like the stitching and steering wheel to be pink."

It was recently claimed Miley has already ordered a $75,000 car to mark her 16th birthday on November 23.

A source said: "Miley wanted special options like parking assist, so she ordered the car early. She is telling everyone that she hopes to get a car when she turns 16, so when it comes, she can say it was a surprise from her parents."

0 comments: