Date of Birth: November 23 1992, Nashville, Tenessee, USA
Birth Name: Destiny Hope Cyrus
Current Name: Miley Ray Cyrus
Nicknames: Smiley, Miles, Milerz
Height: 5' 6"
- (About her character) "I think Hannah gets nervous just like any other person would. She's like a dork, personally. She's just really, really fun."
- "I'll be out with my friends and be recognized, and little girls will ask me for my autograph. It is so much fun living out your dream. It (Her show "Hannah Montana") totally reflects me 100%."
- "Sometimes I'll be punky, the next day I'll be preppy. Every day after work, my mom and I go shopping. My dad is about to kill me. I say, "We need it, daddy!". "
- "My dad and I talk all the time about the important stuff in my life. He and my mom know how much I appreciate them and our relationship is good because we spend time together. I am happy to be a part of this day to help other kids feel the same way. "
- "I have more fun playing Hannah, because I like to sing and dress up."
- "Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!"
- "It's been an insane year. I watched my dad doing this my whole life, and then it was my turn to step up to the plate and follow in his footsteps. It's been my dream to sing, but I also thought it would be cool to act and get to be someone else. Having this amazing role of Hannah Montana, where I get to sing and act, has been really fun."
- "If you believe in yourself anything is possible."
- "My dad says I could sing before I could talk, if that's possible. I was always humming and things like that."
- "I need more friends. It's kind of like my quest right now just to have more true friends."
- "I probably have an earlier curfew than anyone. My mom wants to keep me really safe and my dad's not overly protective, but he's a dad no matter what. "
- "I'm more of a casual type of chick, so I usually just wear my favorite jeans when I go out."
Have a quote you want to see up here? E-mail me with the quote, and proof of where it's from and it could be listed up here!
- Miley first auditioned for "Hannah Montana" when she was 11, trying for the part of Lilly. She later tried out for the part of Hannah and was turned down for both parts because she was too young.
- Miley's godmother is singer/actress Dolly Parton
- Miley's grandmother is the only person who still calls her by her birth name, Destiny.
- Miley says that she looks up to former Disney teen queen Hilary Duff for staying true to herself and not being fake
- Miley says that Shania Twain is one of her favorite singers, because she is fun and not afraid to be different with her music.
- Miley is a vegetarian, but doesn't eat anything green
- The song "I Miss You" was written by Miley after her grandfather died.
- In 2007, it was reported that her father, who helps manage her career and finances, gave her a $300 dollar allowance per month.
- Miley was chosen as one of People Magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People in the World, in May 2007.
- When she was little her dad called her "Smiley", because she was always smiling. Eventually it was shortened and became Miley. In 2008, Miley officially changed her name from Destiny Hope to Miley Ray. She chose Ray for her new middle name because she wanted to share her dad's name
- Someday she would like to sing with Kelly Clarkson.
- If she could be a crayon color she would choose the color "Tickle me pink".
- Miley is afraid of spiders.
- Miley says that lavender is her favorite flower.
- Miley is really bad at keeping secrets.
- Her favorite candies are Starburst, Gummy Bears, Peach Rings, and Dots.
- Her room has a garden theme and uses cream, turquoise, mint green and brown colors.
- Miley has a bad habit of biting her nails.
- Miley says that her favorite colors are pink and lime green.
- Miley's favorite sport is cheerleading