Saturday, November 8, 2008

Billy Ray Cyrus Doesn't Approve of Miley Cyrus' Dream Car


Celebrity father-daughter duo and definitely have different tastes when it comes to car as the older Cyrus reportedly doesn't approve of his daughter's dream car. Instead of getting her a black Mercedes, which she's been dreaming of for her forthcoming 16th birthday, he would like to get her a car with "extra metal in the doors". In an interview on "", which airs Friday, November 7, Miley publicly stated, "I want [my Mercedes] black and then just the little Mercedes signs to be pink. And I would like the stitching and steering wheel to be pink." Asked about that matter by during a phone-in for his morning show on KIIS FM, Billy claimed he knows nothing about Miley's dream car. "Is it true that your daughter wants this Mercedes with leather seats, pink stitching and pink steering and if so do you approve of that?" Ryan asked Billy. On that, the country music singer replied, "No I haven't heard anything about that. It is possible ... but I haven't heard about it." Ryan continued pressing Billy by asking, "Would you approve something like that? I mean, I know she has earned enough money to do it but just think about the principle. Would you approve that?". Billy quickly replied, "No probably not. I just want her to have something that she is real safe in. I want something with a little extra metal in the doors, you know, and I just want to make sure that she wears her seat belt." Though so, Billy didn't detail on what kind of car he will get Miley for her 16th birthday on November 23. Meanwhile, no record reported just yet if Miley knows about Billy's disapproval of her dream car.

0 comments: